Monday, May 9, 2011

Hi! I’m new here…

This is my first post on my new blog and I'm so enthusiastic!  I know, I know, I'm arriving pretty late to the game, but I have good reason, I promise!  You see, I've known for years that blogging was an integral part of a writer's life, and that eventually I'd have one.  (A blog, not a life, although I do need to get a life too.)  But until now, I've spent all the free time I have (which anyone who has hung around a toddler for 5 minutes knows isn't much) working on my craft.  I figured there was no point having a blog about writing if I didn't have a product worth talking about! 
Now I'm at the point where I'm semi-excited about my book, MAJORLY excited about writing, and I want to share my experiences.  Most importantly, I want to connect with YOU!   I have a ton of really helpful writing tips and tricks coming up. (Seriously, I've collected over 100 website bookmarks over the past couple of years—just waiting for a post!)  So follow me, if you like, and make your writing soar!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to get to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment